The BEST Episodes of Celebrity Deathmatch
Every episode ever - ranked by fan votes!
Last Updated: Mar 18, 2020
Sport and event coverage re-defined! Today's hottest celebrities are pitted against each other in no-holds-barred fantasy fights complete with pre- and post-battle activities, one-on-one interviews, press conferences and behind-the-scenes locker room moments that parody the worlds of film, television, music and politics. Announcers Johnny Gomez and Nick Diamond offer commentary and play-by-play coverage while legendary referee Mills Lane presides over the Celebrity Deathmatch Ring.
#1 - Celebrity Deathmatch Internacional
Season 2 - Episode 6 - Aired Mar 4, 1999
1. Paul Hogan vs. Mel Gibson 2. Antonio Banderas vs. Cheech Marin 3. Fabio vs. Bono vs. Yoko Ono In this episode, Nick & Johnny and the cast took the airplane and the three fights took place in different places on earth: Fight Summary: 1 - Paul Hogan vs. Mel Gibson The first fight takes place in Sydney/Australia. Paul Hogan throws his boomerang, and it cuts off half of Mel Gibson's face. His makeup team re-arrange him, and he is now dressed like his character in Braveheart (blue and red face etc), then he impales Hogan on something (i think it was the turnbuckle, or a spear, i'd look it up), and burns him on a barbecue next to the ring. 2 - Antonio Banderas vs. Cheech Marin The second fight takes place in Havanna/Cuba, guest referee Fidel Castro. Cheech and Fidel starts smoking tobacco, and in the smoke cloud, Banderas slices up Fidel... this freaks Cheech out and he ties Banderas up and plays piÃ±ata with him, with a final blow, Cheech smashes Banderas' chest open. 3 - Fabio vs.
#2 - Family Night I
Season 2 - Episode 11 - Aired Jul 8, 1999
1. Charlie Sheen vs. Emilio Estevez 2. Eric & Julia Roberts vs. Donny & Marie Osmond 3. Bob & Jakob Dylan vs. Jerry & Ben Stiller
#3 - The New Employee
Season 3 - Episode 2 - Aired Feb 3, 2000
1. Britney Spears vs. Christina Aguilera 2. Kenny G. vs. Flea 3. Anthony Edwards vs. Eriq LaSalle vs. Noah Wyle Fight summary: 1 - Britney Spears vs. Christina Aguilera The girls fight for a while, finally they tear each other apart entirely. 2 - Kenny G. vs. Flea Flea rips Kenny G's jaw off and throws it like a boomerang which ends up impaling Kenny's head. 3 - Anthony Edwards vs. Eriq LaSalle vs. Noah Wyle First LaSalle screams into a stetoscope jammed into Wyle's ear, so Wyle's head explodes... LaSalle and Edwards puts Wyle on the operation table and LaSalle stabs him to death. Later Edwards opens LaSalle's stomach and rips out his liver, then he injects the ebola virus into LaSalle, which makes him dissolve.
#4 - Time Travelling (2)
Season 3 - Episode 10 - Aired Jul 20, 2000
1. Nick Diamond vs. The Satyr 2. Sherlock Holmes vs. Jack the Ripper 3. Joan Rivers vs. Melissa Rivers The first two fights took place way back in time since Nick and Johnny jumped into the time machine to go look for Debbie, who disappeared in the last episode. Fight Summary: 1 - Nick Diamond vs. The Satyr First on their trip, Nick and Johnny landed in ancient Rome, in the Colluseum. Nick was forced to face the Satyr while Johnny and Julius Caesar commented. The fight ends when Nick showes a roman candle up the Satyr's ass and it blows him in half. 2 - Sherlock Holmes vs. Jack the Ripper Next they landed in 19th century London. The ripper tried to kill Debbie, but she just kicked his ass, however Sherlock Holmes steps in and decides to fight the ripper. It turns out that Holmes is a real moron, he ignores every evidence Watson gives him, Watson gets killed by the ripper, and Sherlock finally sees the killer. The ripper has a couple of knives and stuff inside his coat, an
#5 - A Night of Vomit
Season 3 - Episode 18 - Aired Nov 5, 2000
1. Burt Reynolds vs. William Shatner 2. Dr. Laura vs. Ellen DeGeneres 3. George W. Bush vs. Gavin Rossdale Summary: 1 - Burt Reynolds vs. William Shatner After a while, Reynolds rips of Shatner's toupee, then he shoots Shatner in the stomach with a laser, this makes Shatner really thin, and pissed off, just later, Shatner rips off Reynolds' toupee, then he shoves it into Reynolds' mouth, and then he rips off Reynolds' stomach so the intestance falls out. 2 - Dr. Laura vs. Ellen DeGeneres Dr Laura is was superior, until David Crosby jumps into the ring, and feeds Ellen with his old liver, this turns Ellen into a he-woman, very strong, and wild, Ellen starts beating up Dr Laura, and finally she holds dr Laura upside down, and her brain falls out. 3 - George W. Bush vs. Gavin Rossdale Bush vs Bush This fight ends with Gavin plugging his guitar into Bush's ear, and after playing some really high tones, this president's head explodes.
#6 - Fandemonium III
Season 3 - Episode 24 - Aired Feb 11, 2001
1. Beavis vs. Butthead 2. Backstreet Boys vs. 'N Sync A huge fandemonium. Fight Summary: 1 - Beavis vs. Butthead Beavis drinks too many beers and turns into Cornholio... Too drunk from the beers, he slices up Butthead. 2 - Backstreet Boys vs. 'N Sync This fight covered both the second and the third part of the episode, the second part when Nick resurrected them from the dead, and the third part was the fight itself. Here's how it turned out. The Backstreet Boys and 'N Sync each formed a special attack form: 'N Sync by holding each other together and forming a wheel, and Backstreet Boys by forming themself into a giant beast... this is hard to explain... The Backstreet Beast was way superior to the 'N Sync pinwheel, and the beast grabbed Joey and threw him into the wall, crushing his head. But Justin and Chris shocked the beast to death by using some electric wires.
#7 - Best of WWF
Season 3 - Episode 13 - Aired Oct 1, 2000
1. Vince McMahon vs. Steve Austin 2. Captain Doody vs. The Undertaker 3. Mankind vs. Ernest Hemingway
#8 - New Celebrity Deathmatch: Bigger & Better Than Ever
Season 5 - Episode 1 - Aired Jun 10, 2006
Paris Hilton VS Nicole Richie Tony Hawk VS Bam Margera Bam Margera VS Don Vito
#9 - Celebrity Deathmatch Goes to the Movies
Season 1 - Episode 4 - Aired Jun 11, 1998
1. Gene Siskel vs. Roger Ebert 2. Jerry Lewis vs. Dean Martin 3. Quentin Tarantino vs. Spike Lee Fight Summary: 1 - Gene Siskel vs. Roger Ebert Gene and Roger was forced to fight with their thumbs tied together, Gene Siskel started spinning around, so Roger Ebert is spun around in the air, finally Gene breaks Roger's thumb off so Roger Ebert is sent flying into the announcer's booth, which collapses on him, but Nick accidently falls out of the tower, and falls into a coma... 2 - Jerry Lewis vs. Dean Martin Since Nick was in a coma, Johnny decided to show a clip, which was this fight. The fight ended with Jerry Lewis spilling one of Dean Martin's drinks, Dean gets pissed off and kicks Jerry out off the ring, and the fight ends so. 3 - Quentin Tarantino vs. Spike Lee Woody Allen guest refers this fight, but he just gets in the way of the fighters, finally he gets really pissed and knocks down Spike Lee (not killing him though), and then he rips out Quentin's intestance.
#10 - Congressional Hearings
Season 3 - Episode 6 - Aired Mar 2, 2000
Nick and Johnny are sent to meet the U.S. Congress to argue about the violence on the show, featuring Stone Cold as their defendant. The Congress shows many clips of various violent moments on the show, and Nick and Johnny shows some to defend themselves.
#11 - Battle of the Bulls
Season 1 - Episode 10 - Aired Aug 27, 1998
1. David Spade vs. Steven Seagal 2. Prince Charles vs. The Artist Formerly Known as Prince 3. Michael Jordan vs. Dennis Rodman Fight Summary: 1 - David Spade vs. Steven Seagal Steven Seagal is was superior to David at first, and he beats him up real good, but then he throws David out of the ring. The waistband in David Spade's pants breaks, and David borrows a Superbowl ring from Scottie Pippen who watched the fight, David uses the ring and the waistband as a slingshot, and shoots the ring through Steven Seagal's head. 2 - Prince Charles vs. The Artist Formerly Known as Prince The Prince and the Artist fight for a while, then Queen Elizabeth throws her crown into the ring, and it hits the Artist in his arm, then the Prince knights the Artist with a blow to the head, that actually knocks the head into the Artist's body. The Prince formerly known as Charles is the winner. 3 - Michael Jordan vs. Dennis Rodman Michael Jordan grabs a basket ball and jams it into Rodman's mouth, then h
#12 - The Banter Bloodbath
Season 6 - Episode 3 - Aired Feb 23, 2007
Chris Rose vs. Rob Dibble vs. Rodney Peete vs. John Salley Carson Daly vs. Jimmy Kimmel Tina Fey vs. Jon Stewart
#13 - Nick in a Coma
Season 1 - Episode 5 - Aired Jul 23, 1998
1. Janeane Garofalo vs. Cindy Crawford 2. Elvis Presley vs. Jerry Garcia 3. Rosie O'Donnell vs. Oprah Winfrey vs. Jerry Springer In this episode, Johnny gets help from Jack Nicholson to comment the fights since Nick is in a coma. In the end of the episode, Leonardo DiCaprio appears and challenges Jack Nicholson for a fight, this fight occurs in 108. Fight Summary: 1 - Janeane Garofalo vs. Cindy Crawford Cindy and Janeane made a bet just before the fight - If Cindy won, Janeane had to lose 50 pounds. If Janeane won, Cindy had to gain 50 pounds. After a while in the fight, Cindy grabs Janeane by her hair and spins her around, finally she lets go, and Janeane flies into the ropes, bounces back and knocks out Cindy, both of the fighters are disqualified, and they both lost the bet, so Janeane has to lose 50 pounds, and Cindy has to gain 50 punds... the results aren't too pretty :D 2 - Elvis Presley vs. Jerry Garcia This was a dream Nick had after being injected with loads of mo
#14 - The Missing Girl
Season 1 - Episode 8 - Aired Aug 13, 1998
1. Puff Daddy vs. Trent Reznor 2. David Hasselhoff vs. John Tesh 3. Bruce Willis & Demi Moore vs. Tom Cruise & Nicole Kidman Fight Summary: 1 - Puff Daddy vs. Trent Reznor I wouldn't say that any of the fighters lost, because first, Puff Daddy threw som old records which tore Trent Reznor apart, but Trent shot his nine inch nails from his hands, and this tore Puff Daddy apart, but Mills puzzled both fighters together again, well, he made some mistakes, so they got two mixed fighters (like Puff Daddy's arm, Trent Reznor's leg and so on) 2 - David Hasselhoff vs. John Tesh John Tesh unfolded an umbrella inside David Hasselhoff's mouth, Hasselhoff pulled the umbrella out, but it ripped his face off. However Hasselhoff got some help from the car from Knight Rider, and it jumps into the arena and crushes John Tesh. But appearantly, John Tesh didn't die, he appears in several episodes later. 3 - Bruce Willis & Demi Moore vs. Tom Cruise & Nicole Kidman After the four fighters climbed eac
#15 - Masters of the Martial Arts
Season 1 - Episode 12 - Aired Oct 22, 1998
It's the season's ending episode! The fights are Kelsey Grammer vs. Roseanne, Brandy vs. Courtney Love, and then Jackie Chan vs. Jean-Claude Van Damme with Chuck Norris as a guest referee! Kelsey Grammer vs. Roseanne In the end of this fight, Roseanne pins Kelsey under herself, so he crawls out of his skin to get out! She sees him without his skin, has a heart attack and dies. Kelsey picks up his skin and leaves as the winner! > Note that the fight took a little longer than expected, since Roseanne pins Kelsey Grammer at the end of the first fight, and then they just sit there, until Mills gets pissed and he gives Kelsey 5 minutes to get out (just before the second fight), after the second fight Kelsey slips out off his skin and then gives Roseanne a heart attack. Brandy vs. Courtney Love Courtney wanted the part for 'Cinderella', so now she's taking Brandy to the Deathmatch. She starts Brandy around, but Brandy doesn't want to fight! She gives Love a bear cub, and it touches
#16 - Sex, Lugs & Rock'n'roll
Season 3 - Episode 8 - Aired Jul 6, 2000
1. Heather Locklear vs. Pamela Anderson Lee 2. Axl Rose vs. Slash Main Event: Jeff Gordon vs. Dale Earnhardt Summaries: 1. Heather Locklear vs. Pamela Anderson Lee Pamela did enter the ring with a little surprise - atomic breast implants. She reveals her breasts, and fires out laser like shots towards Heather, that burns off her skin on her legs and one arm... but then Pamela's chest malfunctions, and she explodes, leaving Heather Locklear as the winner 2. Axl Rose vs. Slash Axl scalps Slash, and after torturing Slash for a little bit, mixes his brains with a blender. But this turns Slash into a vicious, psycotic man with the intelligence of a child. He takes the scissors Rose used to cut his hair, and snips Axl Rose into nothing more than paper dolls (flesh dolls?). Main Event: Jeff Gordon vs. Dale Earnhardt The arena was like a race track, and both contestants had their own cars that had lethal weapons. Dale crushes Jeff under his car, and Gordon gets stuck on Earnh
#17 - Nicky jr.'s Birthday
Season 4 - Episode 14 - Aired May 2, 2002
1. Beck vs. Bjork 2. Willie Nelson vs. Tony Bennett 3. Elizabeth Hurley vs. Anna Kournikova Fight Summary: 1 - Beck vs. Bjork Beck and Bjork fought with musical instruments, Bjork uses her keyboard to blow both of Beck's eardrums out, making him deaf, then she knocks one of his eyes out and stomps on it. Then Nick and Johnny uses the time machine to bring Bach into the arena, and he uses his plow to cut Bjork in half, then he twists Beck's neck and kicks off his head. 2 - Willie Nelson vs. Tony Bennett Willie Nelson takes off his bandana to reveal a third eye. The eye opens up and fires a laser towards Bennett, and Bennett is vaporized. 3 - Elizabeth Hurley vs. Anna Kournikova The girls fought above a chamber with horny 12-year old boys. Hurley smashes Kournikova into the chamber and claims victory, but a hand grabs her ancle, it is Kournikova, who killed the boys... Kournikova pulls Hurley down through the grate, and her head splits open and her brain pops out.
#18 - Fandemonium 4: Battle of the Survivors
Season 4 - Episode 17 - Aired May 23, 2002
It's Survivor time! Not really deathmatch survivors, but CBS' Survivor All the cast members from seasons 1 and 2 fought in the deathmatch ring, one by one they were voted into the ring by the audience, until only one was left. Here's how it turned out: First Colby was voted into the ring, then Rudy. Rudy kicks Colby's ass for a while, then Jerri is voted into the ring. Rudy and Jerri argue, and then Colby decapitates Rudy with a stick. Next Kelly is voted into the ring and she brought her canoe with her, she smashes Colby out of the ring, and then starts fighting with Jerri, but the fight was interrupted as Susan was voted into the ring. Susan got pretty pissed at Kelly, and bit trough Kelly's oar, then her arm, and finally Susan bit Kelly's head off. Then Colleen was voted into the ring, and then Elisabeth. After a while, Susan was thrown out off the ring, and she got impaled on a little girl. Next Keith was voted in, and he fed Jerri with uncooked rice and hot water, so
#19 - Night of Comedy Comeback
Season 5 - Episode 5 - Aired Jul 8, 2006
1. Jamie Kennedy vs. Ali G 2. Rodney Dangerfield vs. Rob Schneider 3. Ben Stiller vs. Adam Sandler
#20 - Season Finale
Season 5 - Episode 8 - Aired Jul 29, 2006
Ricky Martin vs. William Hung Pamela Anderson vs. Tommy Lee Jason "Wee-Man" Acuña vs. Verne Troyer
#21 - Nick Returns
Season 1 - Episode 6 - Aired Jul 30, 1998
1. Fiona Apple vs. John Popper 2. Christopher Walken vs. Gary Oldman 3. Garth Brooks vs. Marilyn Manson Nick Diamond was temporarily replaced by a celebrity deathmatch co-host contest winner Lenny Stanton, However when he starts talking about replacing Nick permanently, Nick returns and kicks the little punk's ass. Fight Summary: 1 - Fiona Apple vs. John Popper Fiona tries to attack John several times, but she just ends up breaking both her legs and her arms, finally she bits him in the leg, and climbs on top of him and tries to give a speech to the audience, who gets pissed, so they cheer on John, and he rolls over Fiona, flattening her. 2 - Christopher Walken vs. Gary Oldman Christopher was very careful not to mess up his hair, but when Gary touches it, Christopher gets pissed and breaks Gary's head between his hands. (Nick returns after this fight) 3 - Garth Brooks vs. Marilyn Manson Garth hypnotizes Marilyn and starts punching him, but Marilyn snaps out off the coma, and grabs
#22 - The Mystery of the Loch Ness Monster
Season 1 - Episode 3 - Aired May 28, 1998
1. Loch Ness Monster vs. Bigfoot 2. Mick Jagger vs. Steven Tyler 3. Jay Leno vs. David Letterman Fight Summary: 1 - Loch Ness Monster vs. Bigfoot This was supposed to be the best fight ever, but The Loch Ness Monster quickly slices Bigfoot into half, and wins, however the audience gets really pissed and the Loch Ness Monster jumps out off the ring, grabs Fran Drescher who was in the audience, and then escapes from the arena... Stone Cold discovers that the Loch Ness Monster's mating call was as annoying as Fran Drescher's voice... so thats why the monster ran. 2 - Mick Jagger vs. Steven Tyler Mick Jagger impales Steven Tyler with his gigantic tongue. 3 - Jay Leno vs. David Letterman The fighters fight for a while in an arena sealed off with an electric fence, but then the Loch Ness Monster returns, and runs into the fence, and is blown up and crashes down on the fighters.
#23 - Magic, Flashbacks and Pregnancies
Season 2 - Episode 3 - Aired Feb 11, 1999
1. Calista Flockhart vs. Lucy Lawless 2. Boy George vs. Don Johnson 3. Penn & Teller vs. Siegfried & Roy Fight Summary: 1 - Calista Flockhart vs. Lucy Lawless First, Lucy really kicks ass with Calista, until she has a daydream, and suddenly recovers and starts kicking ass. However by the end of the fight, Calista jumps the ropes to try and attack Lucy, who bends over so Calista gets stuck in her ass... Lucy climbs the ropes and jumps down, completely trapping Calista inside her body. After the third fight, Lucy ""gave birth"" to Calista. 2 - Boy George vs. Don Johnson During the Beastie Boys vs Backstreet Boys fight, a missile blew up a part of the arena, they found a time capsule from the 80's there, and it contained some stuff, there amongst a tape containing this fight. This fight was refereed by president Reagan He wasnt so very smart and thought that Don Johnson was mean since he ""hit that lady"" (Boy George) so Reagan steps in and crushes Johnson's head. Next the Ayatollah
#24 - The Unknown Murderer
Season 2 - Episode 5 - Aired Feb 25, 1999
1. Moses vs. Pharaoh 2. Larry King vs. Geraldo Rivera 3. Neve Campbell vs. Sarah Michelle Gellar First Nick doesn't appear in the arena, and we see why, he is home with Nicky jr. Fight Summary: Nicky wants to hear a bedtime story, and Nick reads a ""bible"" story, when Moses fought the Pharaoh. The fight ended with the Pharoah dropping a small pyramid onto Moses, but Nicky jr. complains and says that Moses actually beat the Pharaoh... so Nick changes the story... Harrison Ford actually appeared and kicked the Pharaoh's ass, finally Ford led Moses' people out of Egypt. 2 - Larry King vs. Geraldo Rivera This fight had people calling in and telling the fighters what to do. Finally a woman calls and tells Geraldo to unexpectedly drop a desk onto Larry King, he does, and Geraldo Rivera is the Winner! 3 - Neve Campbell vs. Sarah Michelle Gellar After a while, the murderer that killed people in the arena calls again, Nick re-dials the number, and a cellphone is heard, on the Platypus, and S
#25 - The Missing Beatles Tape
Season 4 - Episode 13 - Aired Apr 25, 2002
1. Conan O'Brien vs. Bill Maher 2. Anna Nicole Smith vs. Sarah Ferguson 3. John Lennon vs. Paul McCartney vs. George Harrison vs. Ringo Starr Fight Summary: 1 - Conan O'Brien vs. Bill Maher Bill kicks Conan in his side, smashing some organs out, but then Conan stomps through Maher's skull, and plays around with his body as a doll. 2 - Anna Nicole Smith vs. Sarah Ferguson After some fight, Anna makes Fergie dizzy, and tricks her into marrying her. Then for some reason, Fergie's chest explodes, leaving Anna Nicole Smith as the winner. 3 - John Lennon vs. Paul McCartney vs. George Harrison vs. Ringo Starr A classic from the 70's. Paul was knocked out of the arena by Ringo, but he comes back with a giant silver hammer and he uses it to smash Ringo's head. Next Paul and John starts beating up George, first a smash to his head makes him reach his inner peace, but Paul and John starts kicking him, and finally Paul jumps on George's head, crushing it. Next Paul threw a cymbal towar