The WORST episodes of Celebrity Deathmatch
Every episode of Celebrity Deathmatch ever, ranked from worst to best by thousands of votes from fans of the show. The worst episodes of Celebrity Deathmatch!
Sport and event coverage re-defined! Today's hottest celebrities are pitted against each other in no-holds-barred fantasy fights complete with pre- and post-battle activities, one-on-one interviews, press conferences and behind-the-scenes locker room moments that parody the worlds of film, television, music and politics. Announcers Johnny Gomez and Nick Diamond offer commentary and play-by-play coverage while legendary referee Mills Lane presides over the Celebrity Deathmatch Ring.
#1 - Nick's Little Friend
Season 3 - Episode 21 - Aired 1/14/2001
1. Sting vs. Phil Collins 2. Warren Beatty & Annette Bening vs. Tim Robbins & Susan Sarandon 3. Ol' Dirty Bastard vs. LeAnn Rimes Fight Summary: 1 - Sting vs. Phil Collins Sting used his power of ancient yoga training to gain peace. Finally he shows Phil Collins all the technics of the Kama Sutra, so the fight stretches to the end of the episode, in the end Phil Collins regains the power, rips Sting's feet off and smashes his head off. 2 - Warren Beatty & Annette Bening vs. Tim Robbins & Susan Sarandon Susan Sarandon kicks the other fighters and after a while, even her co-fighter Tim Robbins, just later, she falls in love with Warren Beatty, so Annette gets pissed and slams Warren's and Susan's heads' together, then she flirts with Tim and the two throws Susan and Warren out of the ring, and they gets impaled on some signs. 3 - Ol' Dirty Bastard vs. LeAnn Rimes When LeAnn comments about Ol'Dirty Bastard's mother, he gets angry and grabs her tongue and starts swinging her around,Watch Now:Amazon
#2 - High Tech Fighting
Season 2 - Episode 20 - Aired 11/4/1999
1. Richard Simmons vs. Billy Blanks 2. Don King vs. Donald Trump 3. Brad Pitt vs. Keanu Reeves Fight Summary: 1 - Richard Simmons vs. Billy Blanks First up: two fitness trainers battle out with different styles. Richard Simmons makes two fat guys from the audience enter and they are about to kick Billy Blanks' ass, but Billy convince them to try Tai-Bo, and the guys really slim down, then they starts beating up Simmons instead, and finally Billy Blanks ties Richard Simmons up like a bow, and then Simmons' head explodes. 2 - Don King vs. Donald Trump Donald Trump jumps into Don King from above, and tears him up from inside. 3 - Brad Pitt vs. Keanu Reeves High-Tech action... Pitt and Reeves fought in a cyberspace world, but after Pitt got his ass kicked, he escaped and started beating Reeves in the real world. Then Reeves knocks Pitt into the machine, and he is electrocuted and flies into Reeves head, and kicks his brain to pieces, then the machine explodes so no one is the winneWatch Now:Amazon
#3 - Freak Fights
Season 3 - Episode 4 - Aired 2/17/2000
1. Hugh Hefner vs. Larry Flynt 2. Cousin Grimm vs. Pierce McCrack 3. Eminem vs. Kid Rock First up: Flynt kills Hefner by running him over with his wheelchair, then folding him to the size of a newspaper, and then tearing him in half. Second: Cousin Grimm wins by ripping Pierce's spine out and impaling him on it. The Main Event (Eminem vs. Kid Rock) had Carson Daily to guest referee. In the middle of the fight, Kid Rock has his short partner Joe C. come on to help him out. Joe C. kills Carson Daily, and later on in the fight, Eminem punts him into the air. A fatal mistake, as Joe C. falls down and squashes Eminem. Strangely enough, Joe C. takes control of Slim Shady's body, and when Joe C. gets at mad Kid Rock, he kills him in his new body, leaving Joe C. to be the winner.Watch Now:Amazon
#4 - Battle of the Superfreaks
Season 4 - Episode 9 - Aired 3/21/2002
1. Cousin Grimm vs. Pierce McCrack 2. Potato Kahn vs. Beni Trauma 3. Cousin Grimm vs. Potato Kahn This episode was originally meant to have an all-out war with the cast from the Lord of the Rings, but the power failed in the arena so they showed the three freak fights on tape. The fights are of course repeats.
#7 - Fandemonium I
Season 1 - Episode 9 - Aired 8/20/1998
1. Vince McMahon vs. Steve Austin 2. Chris Rock vs. Adam Sandler 3. Jenny McCarthy vs. Carmen Electra This was the first Celebrity Deathmatch fandemonium. I think you were able to vote for which fights you wanted to see on the MTV cdm page. Fight Summary: 1 - Vince McMahon vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin Stone Cold used a tombstone to smash Vince McMahon unconcsious, then he smashed his body into pieces, put the pieces into a coffin, and dragged it out of the arena. 2 - Chris Rock vs. Adam Sandler The two fighters were first unwanting to fight and pretended to lose etc. until Mills started ""the fan of fandemonium"", which was a giantic fan that lowered above the arena until they were sliced up. So Adam and Chris started fighting and it ended with Chris lifting up Adam and throwing him on the switch to the fan, electrocuting Adam Sandler, but also unabled the fan to be turned off, so the fan sliced up Chris Rock and no one was the winner. 3 - Jenny McCarthy vs. Carmen Electra Howar
#9 - Where is Bob Costas?
Season 4 - Episode 1 - Aired 7/22/2001
1. Lil' Kim vs. Little Richard 2. Helen Hunt vs. Leelee Sobieski 3. George Clooney vs. Mark Wahlberg First episode of season 4, the intro changed starting with this episode. Fight Summary: 1 - Lil' Kim vs. Little Richard Hip Hop vs Whop Bop a Loo Bop After some fighting and various casualties, Lil' Kim removes her top to bring out her secret weapon, which are chinese throwing stars, hidden as pasties. Little Richard says that he too can use killer pasties, and rips off his nipples, throws them at Lil' Kim, of course, this makes no damage, but the holes makes Little Richard bleed a lot, and he slips. Lil' Kim sees her chance and pushes his stomach, which makes his internal organs squeeze out through the holes in his nipples, a final jump by Lil' Kim squishes Little Richard, and leaves Lil' Kim as the winner. 2 - Helen Hunt vs. LeeLee Sobieski Real Deal vs A lookalike LeeLee wanted to be like Helen Hunt really much. First she uses a cheese peeler to peel off Helen's soles, then she s
#10 - Seinfeld's Last Stand
Season 1 - Episode 1 - Aired 5/14/1998
1. Monica Lewinski vs. Hillary Clinton 2. Mariah Carey vs. Jim Carrey 3. Jerry Seinfeld vs. Tim Allen This was the first halfhour episode of Celebrity Deathmatch. Fight Summary: 1 - Monica Lewinski vs. Hillary Clinton The two ladies fight for a while. Bill Clinton sits in the audience, cheering both ladies. He is interviewed by Stacy Cornbred and Bill calls for the peanut lady, however the line ""Excuse me miss, would you mind grabbing my nuts"" were misunderstood by everyone and Monica and Hillary decides to beat up Bill, who leaves, and the fight ends so. 2 - Mariah Carey vs. Jim Carrey Jim grabs Mariah in a chokehold, but she breaks through and starts singing a very high note, which blows up Jim Carrey's skull. 3 - Jerry Seinfeld vs. Tim Allen These guys fight as wusses, so everyone gets bored, and Jerry's co-stars from ""Seinfeld"" - Jason Alexander, Julia Louis-Dreyfus and Michael Richards climbs into the ring and they decide to kick Jerry's ass. However they run out of time
#14 - Shaq vs. Kobe Bryant
Season 5 - Episode 4 - Aired 7/1/2006
Missy Elliot vs. Gwen Stefani Kevin Federline vs. Justin Timberlake Shaquille O'Neal vs. Kobe Bryant
#15 - Mills' Memory Lane
Season 4 - Episode 16 - Aired 5/16/2002
#16 - Food Fights
Season 4 - Episode 5 - Aired 8/19/2001
1. Meat Loaf vs. Jonathan Davis 2. Colonel Sanders vs. Dave Thomas 3. Kevin Spacey vs. Michael Caine Fight Summary: 1 - Meat Loaf vs. Jonathan Davis Meat Loaf jams a piece of corn in Davis' ass, and kicks him. Davis flies into the announcers booth, this causes the corn to fly out, around, and it impales Meat Loaf, and he dies. Mills declares Jonathan Davis alive, and he is the winner. 2 - Colonel Sanders vs. Dave Thomas Dave Thomas brings a hen into the ring, and it decapitates Colonel Sanders. His headless body runs around, and finally jumps into the fryer. 3 - Kevin Spacey vs. Michael Caine Hamburger vs Hot Dog These guys were dressed as a hot dog and a hamburger. In the end, Spacey uses a heat lamp to fry Caine's suit (hot dog) and he explodes. But then Dave Thomas enters the arena and starts eating Kevin Spacey (hamburger), and the fight ends so.Watch Now:Amazon
#17 - Celebrity Deathmatch - The Motion Picture
Season 2 - Episode 8 - Aired 4/22/1999
This episode is called 'Celebrity Deathmatch: The Movie'! It features fights that are about the elements of movies. The fights are Martin Scorsese vs. Oliver Stone in Fight 1, Fight 2 is Groucho Marx vs. John Wayne, and the Main Event is Cameron Diaz vs. Meryl Streep. First off, Martin Scorsese and Oliver Stone are both movie directors, both known for their different styles of movies. Both fighters ends up dead: First, Oliver Stone decapitates Martin Scorsese with a clipboard, but then Oliver dies as a camera falls from a helicopter, and into Oliver's eye. Next is drama verses comedy, as John Wayne (a.k.a. The Duke) fights Groucho Marx, one of the most popular comedians of black & white movies; speaking of which, the fight was shown in black and white! At the beginning of the fight, John pounds Groucho around the arena, but then Harpo Marx steps into the arena, and Chico Marx into the announcer booth! Groucho kicks The Duke in the air, and the cowboy's head goes through Harpo's harWatch Now:Amazon
#18 - The Battle of Boys With Toys
Season 2 - Episode 2 - Aired 2/4/1999
1. Ice Cube vs. Ice-T 2. Robert DeNiro vs. Al Pacino 3. Backstreet Boys vs. Beastie Boys Fight Summary: 1 - Ice Cube vs. Ice-T Ice Cube and Ice-T fought on ice. First Ice Cube falls through the ice and freezes into an ice cube, then he is lifted out of the arena. Ice-T is declared the winner, but then Vanilla Ice appears and drives into the ring with the zamboni, crushing Ice-T, however the blow caused the ice cube with Ice Cube inside to fall down and crush Vanilla Ice, and it splits up, Ice Cube jumps out and he is declared as the winner. 2 - Robert DeNiro vs. Al Pacino Guest referee: Marlon Brando DeNiro and Pacino fights for a while, they have to use characters from their movies. DeNiro grabs Brando's little green friend from ""The island of dr. Moreau"", and uses him to smash Pacino's head into pieces. 3 - Backstreet Boys vs. Beastie Boys The Backstreet Boys and the Beastie Boys each fought in two fighing machines, the Backstreet Boys master their robot, but the Beastie BoWatch Now:Apple TV
#19 - Where is Stallone?
Season 1 - Episode 2 - Aired 5/21/1998
1. Oprah Winfrey vs. Rosie O'Donnell 2. Liam Gallagher vs. Noel Gallagher 3. Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. Sylvester Stallone First episode with 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin. He helps Nick & Johnny comment the fights. Fight Summary: 1 - Oprah Winfrey vs. Rosie O'Donnell Oprah and Rosie fight for a while, but then Jerry Springer parachutes into the ring and knocks both ladies out. However the three of them decides to fight later... to be continued. 2 - Liam Gallagher vs. Noel Gallagher The fight is interrupted when the comedian Gallagher appears, jumps into the ring and smashes Liam's and Noel's heads, so both of them dies. 3 - Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. Sylvester Stallone Arnold blows up Sylvester with a missile, but he melts and re-appears like the terminator, and then Arnold and Sylvester knocks each other out, Mills starts counting, and Arnold manages to stand up again, but Sylvester sweeps his leg on '9', stands up and Sylvester Stallone is declared the winner, although Arnold is
#20 - Deathbowl '99
Season 2 - Episode 1 - Aired 1/31/1999
1. Dolly Parton vs. Jennifer Lopez 2. Madonna vs. Michael Jackson 3. Mike Tyson vs. Evander Holyfield The second deathbowl... Fight Summary: 1 - Dolly Parton vs. Jennifer Lopez Note that this fight was guest commentated by dr. Ruth. Dolly has two huge breasts, Jennifer has one huge ass... they were both equipped with enchancements that enabled them to enlarge their breasts/ass. After some fighting, Dolly uses her giantic breasts to pin Jennifer in a corner, however Jennifer pushes the enlarging button so Dolly's breasts keeps getting bigger... until she starts floating in mid-air... Jennifer uses her ass enlarger and knocks Dolly out through the roof, up into space where she explodes. 2 - Madonna vs. Michael Jackson Just after the first fight, Madonna was meant to have a halftime show, but Michael interrupted it, after some punches, Mills stepped in and they decided to fight after the break. The danger with this was was that outside of the ring was pool of acid... After a while
#21 - Gottfried in the Arena
Season 4 - Episode 8 - Aired 3/14/2002
1. Frankie Muniz vs. Robert Iler 2. Stephen King vs. JK Rowling 3. Rebecca Romijn-Stamos vs. Naomi Campbell In Frankie Muniz vs. Robert Iler, Frankie loses his feet, but then gives Robert spiked Italian food and the Sopranos's kid's stomach blows up, giving the victory to Frankie! In Stephen King vs. JK Rowling, JK zaps Stephen with the power of Voldermort and kills him. But then his leg, which seems robotic, comes to live and decapitates Rowling. The victory goes to Stephen King's leg. In Rebecca Romijn-Stamos vs Naomi Campbell, Naomi rips out her own stomach and sprays Rebecca with the toxins inside, this dissolves Rebecca's skin, and Naomi wins.
#22 - The Mystery of the Loch Ness Monster
Season 1 - Episode 3 - Aired 5/28/1998
1. Loch Ness Monster vs. Bigfoot 2. Mick Jagger vs. Steven Tyler 3. Jay Leno vs. David Letterman Fight Summary: 1 - Loch Ness Monster vs. Bigfoot This was supposed to be the best fight ever, but The Loch Ness Monster quickly slices Bigfoot into half, and wins, however the audience gets really pissed and the Loch Ness Monster jumps out off the ring, grabs Fran Drescher who was in the audience, and then escapes from the arena... Stone Cold discovers that the Loch Ness Monster's mating call was as annoying as Fran Drescher's voice... so thats why the monster ran. 2 - Mick Jagger vs. Steven Tyler Mick Jagger impales Steven Tyler with his gigantic tongue. 3 - Jay Leno vs. David Letterman The fighters fight for a while in an arena sealed off with an electric fence, but then the Loch Ness Monster returns, and runs into the fence, and is blown up and crashes down on the fighters.
#24 - Celebrity Deathmatch: North vs South
Season 4 - Episode 12 - Aired 4/18/2002
1. Derek Jeter vs. John Rocker 2. Faith Hill vs. Janet Jackson 3. Robert E. Lee vs. Ulysses S. Grant This episode featured civil war based fights, north vs south... Summary: 1 - Derek Jeter (North) vs. John Rocker (South) First up came two baseball stars. Jeter made Rocker hold a car battery, and he is electrocuted, as he holds his arm up, he looks like the statue of liberty. The North wins (1-0) 2 - Faith Hill (South) vs. Janet Jackson (North) Second came two music stars. Faith Hill and Janet each had their period during the fight so they were really pissed. Faith steps behind Janet and rips off her front, so her internal organs falls out. The South wins (1-1) 3 - Robert E. Lee vs. Ulysses S. Grant Two battlefield heroes. They decide to fight in a real duel with swords, and they starts chopping each other to pieces, finally its down to thumb vs thumb, and one thumb stomps the other... Johnny says that it's Grant's thumb, so the north wins. The North won with 2-1Watch Now:Amazon
#25 - The Missing Girl
Season 1 - Episode 8 - Aired 8/13/1998
1. Puff Daddy vs. Trent Reznor 2. David Hasselhoff vs. John Tesh 3. Bruce Willis & Demi Moore vs. Tom Cruise & Nicole Kidman Fight Summary: 1 - Puff Daddy vs. Trent Reznor I wouldn't say that any of the fighters lost, because first, Puff Daddy threw som old records which tore Trent Reznor apart, but Trent shot his nine inch nails from his hands, and this tore Puff Daddy apart, but Mills puzzled both fighters together again, well, he made some mistakes, so they got two mixed fighters (like Puff Daddy's arm, Trent Reznor's leg and so on) 2 - David Hasselhoff vs. John Tesh John Tesh unfolded an umbrella inside David Hasselhoff's mouth, Hasselhoff pulled the umbrella out, but it ripped his face off. However Hasselhoff got some help from the car from Knight Rider, and it jumps into the arena and crushes John Tesh. But appearantly, John Tesh didn't die, he appears in several episodes later. 3 - Bruce Willis & Demi Moore vs. Tom Cruise & Nicole Kidman After the four fighters climbed eacWatch Now:Amazon