While other critics waste time with trivial matters such as film, food or art, one man dares to review all facets of life - our experiences, our emotions, our deepest, darkest desires - to rate them out of five stars.
Myles subjects himself to white-knuckle stress, tests the loyalty of his friends, and attempts to reconcile with his ex-wife.
* Voyeurism: 2 stars * Budget Airlines: 1 star * Vanity: 2 stars * Being a rock star: 4 stars * Heroism: 3 starsWatch Now:Amazon
* Stealing: 3 stars * Running out your partner: 1 star * Dickheads: 4 stars * Bushranging: 1 star * Risk: 4 stars
In this episode, Myles reviews Treechange, Art and Sympathy.Watch Now:Amazon
In this episode, Myles reviews Imitation, Hatred and Justice.Watch Now:Amazon
* Criticism: 2.5 stars * Open heart surgery: 3.5 stars * Inter-generational Romance: 3 stars * Losing one's train of thought: 1.5 stars * Betrayal: 1 star
* Murder: half a star * Fishing without bait: half a star * Self Belief: 1 star * Lying: 3.5 stars * Divorce: 1 starWatch Now:Amazon
In this episode, Myles reviews B-Grade Celebrity, Buck 's Party and Loss.Watch Now:Amazon
In this episode, Myles reviews Happiness, Escapism and Acceptance.Watch Now:Amazon
In this episode, Myles reviews Wanderlust, Addiction and Cult.Watch Now:Amazon
In this episode, Myles reviews killing Kyle Sandilands, Fear and racism.Watch Now:Amazon
* Paying for Sex: 2 stars * Sex with a Male Prostitute: 1 stars * Regret: half a star * Freeloading: 3 stars * Meeting Your Ex-Wife's New Partner: no stars * Destituition: 4 stars