The BEST Episodes of The Chaser's War on Everything
Every episode ever - ranked by fan votes!
Last Updated: Dec 14, 2019
A satirical current affairs show presented by The Chaser team. Regular segments include Pursuit Trivia, Ad Road Test, the Surprise Spruiker and Mr. Ten Questions.
#1 - Episode 15
Season 2 - Episode 15 - Aired Sep 12, 2007
Featuring the now infamous APEC stunt which made headlines around the world and landed the Chaser team in legal trouble. * Intro Joke; Special Guest: "Pavarotting" * Intro; APEC, Dryzabone Jackets, George W. Bush's speech mistakes o Stunt; Using a fake Canadian Motorcade to transport Chas dressed up as Osama Bin Laden into the APEC restricted zone o Stunt; Running around the streets of Sydney wearing cardboard Canadian cars o Intro (continued); Shots of The Chaser standing with world leaders on the steps of the Sydney Opera House o Stunt; Are RSL's harder to get into than APEC? (Involves attempting to get into RSL's with APEC ID's) o Stunt; Chas ringing up a talkback radio station posing as someone else complaining about The Chaser o Intro (continued); Kevin Rudd impressing the Chinese President Hu Jintao with his knowledge of Mandarin (with The Chasers placing fake subtitles on screen) o Stunt; Public APEC Firework viewing including a firework which spelt out "Screw APEC" * Ad/Trailer; Network Ten, Seriously Desperate (hits back at Ten's show Californication) * If Life were a Musical; Andrew, Chris and Chas singing to a University student proclaiming their love for her * Stunt; Moving house by transporting possessions via a bicycle courier and then a public bus * Discussion; Using clown doctors when dealing with people putting down their pets and people on death row * Ad/Trailer; Emo laundry powder (parody of Omo) * A Message from Osama Bin Laden; Peter Beattie's departure, Chas dressing up as him * The Fixers o Horse Flu: Using a pantomime horse in a horse race o China's Evil President: Getting Chinese officials to pay for bullets beforehand o Foxtel: Andrew Hansen dressed up as Adolf Hitler storming into Foxtel's offices and compaining about the cancellation of one of his shows o Pisshead Troops: G
#2 - Episode 10
Season 1 - Episode 10 - Aired May 5, 2006
The 10th episode in the Chaser's war.
#3 - Episode 11
Season 1 - Episode 11 - Aired May 12, 2006
The 11th episode in the Chaser's war.
#4 - Episode 12
Season 1 - Episode 12 - Aired May 19, 2006
New Choppers, Crazy Warehouse Guy, Pre Tweens, Ad Road-test: Lynx.
#5 - Episode 13
Season 1 - Episode 13 - Aired May 26, 2006
Parking Inspectors, Stocking Head, Channel 9 Promo, Hillsong Sketch
#6 - Episode 14
Season 1 - Episode 14 - Aired Jun 2, 2006
Nude Calendar, Angelina's Babies, Janette for PM, Nicorette Ad Road Test
#7 - Episode 15
Season 1 - Episode 15 - Aired Jun 23, 2006
The Chaser returns with Muslims photos, ASIO job applications, what have we learned from current affairs this week and Chas gets knighted!
#8 - Episode 16
Season 1 - Episode 16 - Aired Jun 30, 2006
Send A Sign, Ken Done Code, Rockstars Famous Face Off, Ad Road Test Telstra
#9 - Episode 17
Season 1 - Episode 17 - Aired Jul 7, 2006
Pushers trying to save on fuel Are You Being Shagged? Complaing about bus route numbers Chas travelling in taxi boot Meanwhile in Iran Pursuit Trivia Acting inappropriate in smart cars Offering smart cars to people Mr. Ten Questions In Other News Turkey slapping survey featuring actual turkey Detective Superintendent Clive Pugh recites The Bard What Have We Learned From Current Affairs This Week?; Media-scrum for minor court cases Pushing ride-on lawnmower, tank and plane to save fuel
#10 - Episode 18
Season 1 - Episode 18 - Aired Jul 14, 2006
Hunting Japanese people for research Surprise Spruiker Citizens Infringement Officer ABC Board Director Wanker number plates The Quinny-Roos Cover of Cannibal Corpse's "Rancid Amputation" Reading excerpts from Jonestown live on Alan Jones' 2GB radio show What Have We Learned From Current Affairs This Week?; Are You Being Shagged? In Other News Claiming World Cup victory for Australia Thought for the Day with Alan Jones Coles Supermarkets Quinny-Roos
#11 - Episode 19
Season 1 - Episode 19 - Aired Jul 21, 2006
In this episode are Bulldog fans, protesting animals wearing fur, and bellhops.
#12 - Episode 21
Season 1 - Episode 21 - Aired Aug 4, 2006
Election Wrap Best Parking Spot Union Officials Ad Japanese TV Camel Solution Election Watch: Unions The Fixers: Oversize Popcorn, Violent MPs, Gagging McCelland WHWLFCA: The Right Attitude
#13 - Episode 22
Season 1 - Episode 22 - Aired Aug 11, 2006
Special Guest Paedophile: Mr Baldy. Arrive at airport in large plastic bags. Trojan Horse. Australian Defence Force Birdman Rally. Video Surveillance Test. Medibank Private - Helping Members, Healthier Profits. Dell Battery Explosions. "World Famous" - Charles Firth in Kenya. Little Britain Impersonations. What Have Learned From Current Affairs This Week?; Unsubstantiated Bullshit Lesson 14: Fatties. Bob Brown - In sport, what is BMX short for? Rising Cost of University Degrees LPG Subsidy, Prince Harry Groping, Bali 9 sentence reductions. Al Kyder and Terry Wrist. Ford Focus
#14 - Episode 23
Season 1 - Episode 23 - Aired Aug 18, 2006
Intro Joke; Special Guest Paedophile: Mr Baldy. Stunt; Arrive at airport in large plastic bags. What Have We Learned From History?: Trojan Horse. Ad/Trailer; Australian Defence Force Birdman Rally. Stunt; Video Surveillance Test. Ad/Trailer; Medibank Private - Helping Members, Healthier Profits. The Surprise Spruiker; Dell Battery Explosions. Stunt; "World Famous" - Charles Firth in Kenya. Ad/Trailer; Little Britain Impersonations. What Have Learned From Current Affairs This Week?; Unsubstantiated Bullshit Lesson 14: Fatties. Pursuit Trivia; Bob Brown - In sport, what is BMX short for? (Incorrect) (Bicycle Moto-Cross). In Other News...; Rising Cost of University Degrees, LPG Subsidy, Prince Harry Groping, Bali 9 sentence reductions. Stunt; Al Kyder and Terry Wrist. Ad Road Test; Ford Focus
#15 - Episode 24
Season 1 - Episode 24 - Aired Aug 25, 2006
Stunt; Steakhouse diners choosing their own cow Ad/Trailer; Dongers - Parody of Hooters Citizens Infringement Officer; Bad mobile phone ringtones Ad/Trailer; 2006 Cameraman's Gift Stunt; Burglary made easy Stunt; Child-controlling medication Scenes From The Life Of The Crazy Warehouse Guy; Calling a friend on a tram In Other News; Tony Abbott's opposition to stem cell research Stunt; Tony Abbott hybrids The Australian cricket team at boot camp Darrell Hair accusing Pakistan of ball-tampering US takeover of Coles Myer Stunt; Price check on Coles What Have We Learned From Current Affairs This Week? Lesson 15: Moral Judgement Naming and Shaming Reasons to panic Stunt; Shotgun Ad/Trailer; Wankster Ringtones Andrew Hansen's closing comment; New DVD available: 'How to Use the Last 15 Seconds of Your Show Plugging Shit'
#16 - Episode 25
Season 1 - Episode 25 - Aired Sep 1, 2006
Telstra magician Mr. Ten Questions Australian Defence Force recruitment/conscription Bonsai logging on Stateline Prolix Songwriter 2:30 Report; Christian shows Famous Face Off; Models, Annalise Braakensiek and Kate Fischer Daggs Jihad Jack Four Corners interview Tom Cruise not allowed on Oprah Gary Neiwand jailed Junk food advertising blamed for childhood obesity Coco Pops Monkey confronts Monica Trapaga Amusement park Godfreys vacuum cleaners Daggs
#17 - Episode 26
Season 1 - Episode 26 - Aired Sep 8, 2006
Jihad Jack. The Surprise Spruiker; Persian Rug Warehouse McDonald's upselling. Baby names. CarltonUnited 93. Courtesy Bus (read comment below) BoyBand Are you Being Shagged?, Part 3. Walking along the beach stunt and awards. Biggest overstatement, best comic turn, most number of nods during an interview, most dangerous place in Australia, wildest youths, most appearances by an expert and the slightly less crap than Today Tonight award. Persian Rug Clearance commercial on DVD. Al-Qaeda needs more members stunt and Scientology spiritual first aid stunt. A Message From Osama Bin Laden.
#18 - Episode 1
Season 2 - Episode 1 - Aired Mar 28, 2007
- Intro Joke; Token Cute Animal - Knut. - Change of names; Craig - Wil Anderson, Chris - Corinne Grant - Stunt; Craig Reucassel confronting Peter Debnam in speedos and a baseball cap. - The Fixers; The Chaser (fixed) and David Hicks (not fixed). - Scenes From The Life Of The Crazy Warehouse Guy; Church. - What Have We Learnt From Current Affairs This Week?; Jodi Power and Mercedes Corby, Body Language Experts and Safe with a baby. - Ad/Trailer; Too many Americans on Channel Ten. - Ad Road Test; Wendy's, A flavour for every state of mind. - Andrew Hansen's Closing Comment; "(Craig: or catch the repeat of the show after lateline) that's the show hosted by ALP candidates"
#19 - Episode 2
Season 2 - Episode 2 - Aired Apr 4, 2007
- Intro Joke; Swimmer who should've taken drugs: Grant Hackett. - Stunt; Malcolm Turnball's house for Sydney's hour of darkness. - Stunt; West Coke Eagles. - Clive The Slightly-Too-Loud Commuter; Calling doctor about his bent penis on a train. - Citizens' Infringement Officer; Bad tattoos. - Ad/Trailer; The Biggest Muslim - Firth In The USA; Punishment t-shirts. - If Life Were A Musical; Loose and tights pants. - The Fixers; Hanson and Oldfield (not fixed), British hostages in Iran (fixed), Brain Burke (fixed) and recycled water (Stunt; public taste test of water) (not fixed). - Pursuit Trivia; Tony Windsor, What is the official languague of Easter Island? (Incorrect)(Spanish). - The News According To Fox; Fair and Balanced, Chuck Norris, clutter screen with useless information and Anna Nicole-Smith. - Stunt; Blind taxi driver. - Andrew Hansen's Closing Comment; "Please note too that from next week we will be moving to Channel Seven like every other ABC comedy" - Credits, Pursuit Trivia Continued; "Which lovable beverly hillbilly died aged 95 in 2003?" (Incorrect)(Buddy Ebsen).
#20 - Episode 4
Season 2 - Episode 4 - Aired Apr 18, 2007
* Before Show Joke; Pg Version. * Intro Joke; When in Melbourne The Chaser Team stay at Broughton Hall. * Stunt; Sunrise(TV) Dawn Service. * Stunt; Pokies & Live Music. * Ad/ Trailer; Make up your own mind (McDonalds) (Part 1). * Stunt; Grim Reaper, Job Applications. * Surprise Spruiker; Imam Ali ben Abi Taleb Mosque at Lakemba making comments on Sheikh Taj El-Din Hilaly * What you missed on Cable; Maury Povich + Easter Specials. * Ad/ Trailer; Make up your own mind (Part 2). * Song; Pauline Pauline Pauline. * Citizens' Infringement Officer; Fining people speeding (above the limit) in car parks. * Ad/ Trailer; Copycat effect. * Stunt; Buying a Bed. * Andrew Hansen's Closing Comment; "Or if you're very quick why not check out some clips on YouTube, Before some 15 year-old kid deletes them all." * Ad/ Trailer; Make up your own mind (McDonalds) (Part 3).
#21 - Episode 5
Season 2 - Episode 5 - Aired Apr 25, 2007
* Intro Joke; Token Anzac Day picture. * Change of names; Various Big Brother Australia 2007 housemates. * Sketch; Chaser Channel Nine pilot, brought to you by Toyota, including: o Surprise Spruiker; Coles ("totally brilliant supermarket"). o Stunt (Election Wach); John Howard, ("I like Work Choices"). o What We Have Learned From Current Affairs This Week?; "A Current Affair Leads in Exclusives... and General Excellence". * Stunt; Could Mr Darcy (Pride and Prejudice) pick up a girl?. * If Life Were A Musical; "I need a hammer". * Stunt; Dancing with Kerry-Anne. * Stunt; Putting people on hold. * Sketch; The Logie Orchestra in normal life. * Firth in the USA; Famous world landmarks being told they are all in Australia. * What Have We Learned From Current Affairs This Week?; Segues, Lesson 17: Menaces to Society. * Ad/Trailer; "Lets Ground JetStar". * The Fixers; Alan Jones, Graffiti, Immigration, Dolly Magazine. * Ad/ Trailer; Make up your own mind (McDonalds) (Part 4). * Andrew Hansen's Closing Comment; "And remember as I always like to say about the show..." (orchestra plays).
#22 - Episode 6
Season 2 - Episode 6 - Aired May 2, 2007
* Intro Joke; Apparent celebrity: Michael Weatherly * Change of names; Craig - Rove McManus, Chris - John Wood, Chas - Kate Ritchie, Julian - Bert Newton, Andrew - Natalie Blair. * Stunt; Mark Latham's Ghost. * Mr. Ten Questions; Jimmy Wales. * Stunt; Baby admission. * Song; Gas Guzzlin'. * Stunt; 3 Minute Angels. * Scenes From The Life Of The Crazy Warehouse Clearance Guy; Tourist photos. * The News According To Fox; * Ad/Trailer; Statue Parkinson disease. * The Fixers; Snoop Dogg, overweight children, Newsagents. * Ad Road Test; Fantastic Soho's Delites.
#23 - Episode 7
Season 2 - Episode 7 - Aired May 9, 2007
* Intro Joke; Special budget analysis: Bindi Irwin * Intro; 2007 Federal Budget. * Change of names; Craig - Adam Hills, Chris - Dave Hughes, Julian - Hamish, Chas - Andy, Charles - Fifi Box. * Stunt; The Logies. o White powder on red carpet. o American TV stars here for Australia. o Stealing a logie award. o Work Experience with Richard Wilkins. * Ad/Trailer; Segway 1000. * Citizens' Infringement Officer; Pants too low / Underwear too high. * If Life Were A Musical; "Welcome Back Mrs. Henderson". * Firth in the USA; Iraq Poll. * What Have We Learned From Current Affairs This Week?; Segues, ANZAC tributes, War veterans. Lesson 18: Useful Advice; Noisy Sex, Strawberries for whitening teeth, Home-Made Lip Gloss, Pauline Hanson's taxi fare offer. * Ad/Trailer; Starship Preposterous. * The Fixers; Qantas takeover, Wages (directed at Priceline and API). * Ad Road Test; The Lose Yourself in Melbourne tourism campaign.
#24 - Episode 8
Season 2 - Episode 8 - Aired May 16, 2007
* Before Show Joke; Disclaimer stating The War do not reflect their content as much as Bastard Boys but just as biased. * Intro Joke; Special Guest Fainter: Kellie Connolly * Change of names; Craig - John Coombes, Chris - Chris Corrigan, Chas - Greg Combet, Julian - Peter Reith, Andrew - Bill Kelty. * Intro; Australian Cricket Team banned from Zimbabwe. * Stunt; Following John Howard with a boombox playing his recorded phone message. * Ad/Trailer; The Shawskank Redemption starring Paris Hilton (parody of The Shawshank Redemption). * Stunt; Finding Public Address systems in businesses and making announcements. * Song; I Still Can't Accept What a Knob I Am (parody of I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For). * What Have We Learned From History; Germany invading Poland in World War II. * Ad/Trailer; Inside the ACTU boardroom. * The Fixers; Fairfax (aimed at David Kirk), Taj El-Din Hilaly (for his tape over his mouth comment) * Nut Job of the Week; Road testing The Secret. * Ad/Trailer; Crocodile Dundee in Bermuda (parody of the Crocodile Dundee series of films aimed at Paul Hogan's tax evasion). * Stunt; UN peacekeeper's protecting Australia from violence.
#25 - Episode 9
Season 2 - Episode 9 - Aired May 23, 2007
* Intro Joke; Next ALP candidates: B1 & B2. * Change of Names; Craig - Paul Vautin, Chris - Peter Sterling, Chas - Ray Warren, Andrew - Paul 'The Chief' Harragon, Julian - Matthew Johns. * Stunt; Political donations: o New South Wales Labor Party - Ku Klux Klan Australia: ACCEPTED; o New South Wales Liberal Party - Man-Boy Love Association: ACCEPTED; o Federal Australian Labor Party - al-Qaeda Australia: REJECTED; o Federal Australian Liberal Party - al-Qaeda Australia: ACCEPTED. * Surprise Spruiker; Channel Nine headquarters. * Ad/Trailer; Parody of Kevin Rudd's current TV political campaign. * Ad/Trailer; Roget's Thesaurus movie trailer. * Song; I Am Thesaurus (parody of I Am the Walrus). * The Fixers; Fatwas (for Julian's stunt with Shiekh al-Hilali the previous week); responsible drinking. * What You Missed On Cable; Maury moment featuring 90 year old stripper, comparing ABC TV sports with Foxtel sports. * Ad Road Test; the Australian Seniors Finance ad where seniors use bricks instead of coins and cash.