Jinsy's annual celebration of facial fur is thrown into disarray when a mysterious assailant starts nibbling beards. Catherine Tate guest stars as the Chief Editor for Glove Hygiene Monthly, who leads the way when it comes to cleanliness, and comes to Jinsy to interview Arbiter Maven. However, there may be more to her than meets the eye.
The islanders fall under the spell of charismatic cupboard salesman Eric Dunt (Peter Serafinowicz) after Maven becomes convinced he is their new deity - but Sporall is not impressed by the new arrival's credentials. Surreal comedy, starring Chris Bran and Justin Chubb
Jack and Kate are called in to investigate following the attempted murder of a high-flying banker. They investigate the unusual investigation in a private clinic where Jack becomes preoccupied with Kate’s relationship as tries to hid the fact that she has been having marriage counseling sessions.Watch Now:Amazon
The secret of the missing locket is finally exposed and the enormity of what is at stake revealed. But are there enough characters left alive to care?
Winter arrives on Jinsy and Maven is forced to embark on an important journey with one of his former teachers, who takes great pleasure in tormenting him. However, as conditions get more treacherous, the travellers take refuge in a miniature chalet - and a chance meeting leads to a sudden change of plans. Guest starring Simon Callow and Nigel Planer.
Tommy meets his daughter's new boyfriend and is determined not to come across as an authority figure. However, he changes his tune when he feels he isn't getting enough respect from his prospective son-in-law, and turns down an invitation to a party - a decision he soon has cause to regret.Watch Now:iTunes
The search for the missing locket continues with the investigation turning to Christopher Biggins for answers. Meanwhile, we find out what happened to Robert and Kerry as we return to the mysterious cottage in the woods.
• Emily and Florance try to buy wedding dresses. • Sebastian pulls faces at the US President's aide. • Bubbles spends a little too long on the UV bed. • Lou takes Andy to meet his new Polish girlfriend Annia. • Linda is helps Joanna Harding get an extension on her essay. • Ann is working at a TenPin Bowling arena. • Marjorie is disgusted that Paul and Pat have started going out together. • Daffyd opens a Gay and Lesbian stall at the village fete. • Linda helps Kenneth Lou get the rest of the week off. • Harvey and Jane's parents meet for the first time at a public restaurant. • At the bank a boy wants to open a Junior account. • Vicky Pollard's in the park, hitting on Bethany's boyfriend • Dennis Waterman is given a role as Captain Birdseye. • Linda once again insults a student - this time it's a dwarf. • Mr Mann goes into Roys video shop. • Maggie samples a volevont made from a recipe by Ainsley Harriot. • Finally Lou takes Andy to the countryside.Watch Now:Amazon
Mr Lomax enlists the help of his care worker in the quest to complete his unusual collection. Things go from bad to worse when a misunderstanding leads David and his mum to cover up for his incompetence at the murder mystery evening. Robert is surprised when Debbie asks him out on a dinner date and midwife Joy enlightens the morning group with the perils of choosing a water birth.Watch Now:Amazon
The home of Dr Henry Jekyll, Edinburgh 1886. Robert Louis Stevenson presents his business card, armed with a manuscript. With the appearance of fiction but the substance of fact, the story lacks only an ending. Jekyll's dying because he can no longer control the changes and his last secret will die with him as he tosses a vital piece of paper into the fire. London 2007. The casket's opened up and Tom calls out, chained up, unable to move. But is it really Tom?Watch Now:AmazoniTunes
Maven makes plans for a new bridge designed to look like his nose, but a local environmentalist threatens to bring the project to a halt. The arbiter is forced to use his negotiating skills, and thinks he may have found a way to appease his troublesome foe - until incompetent chef Reerdon gets involved. Guest starring Kevin Eldon (Big Train, Jam) and KT Tunstall
All of the characters are drawn back to the scene of their crime. Who has summoned them there and for what terrible purpose? Meanwhile, Kerry takes Robert from the theatre to the heart of the deep, dark woods. Will anyone survive the great day of judgement?Watch Now:Amazon
• Vicky Pollard stealing Pic'n'Mix sweets. • Emily and Florence cycle and stop off at a tea shop. • Bubbles is followed around the health spa by the manager, who wants to know when she is going to pay her bill. • Andy watches "The Price is Right" Lou hears "Andy Pipkin, come on down!". • Judy and Maggie start to judge the homemade jams on hearing that it was made by a lady who ran off with a school mistress throws it back up. • Daffyd comes out to his parents. • Marjorie Dawes gets a Visit from Vanessa Feltz. • Mr Mann enters Roy's dating agency, and requests a woman with the name of Linda Williams • Lou and Andy take a stroll in the park, where a group of teenagers taunt them.Watch Now:Amazon
Desperate measures are called for as Jeremy Goode searches for the missing library book. Mrs Wren is in peril from several parties and only one man can save her. But will he be bothered?
This episode reveals the story of how Mr Jelly, the one-handed children's entertainer, ended up the way he is. Mr Lomax travels to the private auction of Snappy the Crocodile in Dudley. David and his mum dispatch their next victim disguised as beauticians, and Robert wreaks his revenge on Debbie during a midweek matinee of Snow White.Watch Now:Amazon
Series finale: Claire's boys are locked in mini caskets and before she can save them, a nurse injects her with a sedative. In a big country house, Peter descends in an old-fashioned lift to a dusty, forgotten gentleman's club. There are six floors hewn deep into the ancient building's foundations - hell is on the lowest floor. They are hiding a secret; the building needs to be a fortress - and a trap for a man who can rip out a lion's throat.Watch Now:AmazoniTunes
There is money to be made investing in cargos from the New World, but while Marlowe invests in tobacco and potato products, Will would rather invest in building a new theatre. But when Will's savings go missing, he is forced to make a rather unusual bargain with his rival Robert Greene. Kate's frustration with the lack of roles for women leads her to make a rather dramatic intervention...Watch Now:Amazon
The staff celebrate when Mr Hubble chalks up 40 years of service at Greybridge School - although no sooner has he accepted his gift, he drops dead without anyone realising. When Mr Gunn and Mr Church finally cotton on, it's left to the bumbling duo to get the body out of the school before anyone else notices. Meanwhile, Miss Postern has a new poster boy for her anti-bullying campaign - a disabled boy who was moved from his last school because of intimidation. But the well-meaning French teacher soon discovers nothing is as it seems.Watch Now:Amazon
Robert uses Debbie's amnesia for his own ends. A battle of wills ensues with more than cross words flying through the air. Mr Jelly is entertaining an old people's home when a phone call from Mr Jolly plunges him back into danger. Maureen learns the truth about her killing spree. Mr Lomax has acquired a new home help.Watch Now:Amazon
It may be start of a new year at Greybridge School, but the teaching staff is as dysfunctional as ever. Miss Postern and Mr Church's relationship has taken a downward turn after a misunderstanding over a local Bella Italia, the woefully underqualified Mr Gunn is now teaching Geography and Mr Barber has a new job as the school caretaker. When Miss Postern sets up a careers workshop, it seems her slogan 'Which Way Now?' applies as much to her as it does her pupils, not least because the guest speaker is her old teacher training colleague (and now bestselling children's author) Fenella Forbes. But at least things are looking up for one member of staff, as it seems Mr Martin is about to launch a successful pop career.Watch Now:Amazon
• Lou takes Andy Ten Pin Bowling. • Vicky tries to get into a Blazin' Squad concert. • Emily and Florance have a go at playing Tennis. • A lady confesses, to a psychiatrist, she's seeing someone behind her husband's back. • Fat Fighters have brought out a range of low calorie treats. • A lady mistakes builders working on her house for dogs. • Viv Tudor has been requested to attend an identity parade. • The Prime Minister goes on Newsnight. • The gossip spreads quickly when a man confesses (in confidence) he's started going to prostitutes... • Kenny Craig has spent the night with his girlfriend. • The posh gentleman orders more obscure items from the menu... and a buttered Yorkie. • Doug has some rather bizarre advice for his drug rehab class. • Dr Lawrence shows Dr. Beagrie what a good artist Anne is. • Andrew Lloyd Webber wants Dennis to play the lead role in a play he's written. • Carol is invited to a leaving party for one of her colleagues. • Daffyd is asked to be referee adoption papers for Rhiannon and Myfanwy. • Andy's decided he wants Lou to take him to France.Watch Now:Amazon
• Vicky pretends she witnessed a Jewellery robbery. • Judy and Maggie sample mince pies made by two homosexual members of the choir. • A newsagent puts a customer off buying a magazine. • At a restaurant in Throttle the posh gentleman orders posh menu items... and a Double Decker. • Emily and Florance go to the ballet. • Lou dresses Andy up as baby Jesus. • Dr. Lawrance has managed to get Ann a part in a play. • Marjorie takes her group to a restaurant for a Christmas meal. • Daffyd protests against the local library stating there aren't any 'gay' books. • Back at the Throttle restaurant another order posh menu items...a Lion bar and a Pepperami. • The Prime Minister's wants Sebastian to announce that his wife is pregnant. • At the bank a man and a women want a Mortgage. • Jane, Harvey and his family are discussing the wedding arrangements. • Kenny Craig damages another car in a car park. • Moanwheel back in a Throttle Restaurant the waiter is asked for a bag of Monster Munch and Um Bongo to drink. • Mr. Mann pops into Roy's book shop. • Bubbles DeVere has a shoking way of paying for her spa treatment. • Andy manages to fall out of his wheelchair and into a tree.Watch Now:Amazon
With things turning around for Richmond, it’s time for everyone to work on their issues—like Ted’s discomfort, Nate’s confidence, and Roy’s attention.
The plague leads Will and his friends to escape to the family home in Stratford. On the way, they meet three witches who have some surprising predictions to make about Will's future, leading to a very serious case of house envy.Watch Now:Amazon
A killer is suspected of selecting victims from among a supermarket's loyalty card customers, and when the gossip-hungry duo are called in to investigate, they revel in the chance to explore the scheme's database. Staring Lucy Punch and Toby StephensWatch Now:AmazoniTunes
A homeless Mr Barber spends the night in the school, only for disaster to strike when he causes a fire in Miss Postern's classroom. It falls on the reluctant Mr Gunn to put a roof over his head. The disaster is good news for Mr Church, as Miss Postern moves into his laboratory while her room is redecorated - but they soon find sharing doesn't come naturally.Watch Now:Amazon
Will hopes to move up in the world when he is invited to Lord Southampton's party. But what should a poorly-educated country boy wear to London's poshest do? And are Sir Robert Greene's fashion tips a double bluff, a triple bluff or something even more fiendish?Watch Now:Amazon
Will's controversial new play is about to be presented to Queen Elizabeth, but it goes missing and the finger of suspicion points to his best friend and fellow author KIt Marlowe. The playwright has to scramble desperately to come up with a way to recover his stolen masterpiece, though given its politically sensitive content, is he really wise to want it back?Watch Now:Amazon
Will completes his final sonnet and senses literary immortality just around the corner. But will the fair youth and the dark lady like them as much as he hopes? And is Anne likely to be impressed that her husband's 154 hot new love poems don't contain much about her?Watch Now:Amazon
Officer Hayward is on the prowl, just a hair's breadth away from uncovering the truth, while Becca suspects foul play.
With danger mounting and few witnesses left, Tealeaf, with the help of Peter Bishop, tries to solve the mystery of the locket. Things don't quite go to plan. Elsewhere, once again Jelly becomes Jolly with unexpected results.
Will struggles to find inspiration for Romeo while having to deal with an angry actor, a very annoying house-guest and his family’s not terribly helpful script suggestions.
• Lou takes Andy on a blind date. • Vicky goes out with Jermaine and turns Jamaican. • Rachel shows Nicola a rather unusual Polaroid. • Harlem send Reverend Jesse King to take an Anglican church service. Hallelujah, Praise the lord! • Marjorie's determined to ruin Paul and Pat's engagement party. • Kenny Craig hypnotises his audience into believing they're being entertained. • Daffyd finally realises there's no one in Llandawi Breffi who isn't gay. • Back at the Hypnotist show Kenny's finished his book. • Rachel shows Nicola another strange Polaroid. • As Harvey and Jane get married, the part with the vows takes an unusual turn. • Dennis Waterman gets a part in Star Wars. • Bubbles hits on the owner of the Health Spa. • Mr Mann walks into a Roy's record shop. • Rachel has another unusual Polaroid to show Nicola. • Judy and Maggie sample some Gingerbread men made by an Asian girl. • At No.10 The PM is celebrating another election victory. • Lou takes Andy to the popular coastal town of Sphincter-on-sea.Watch Now:Amazon
An old friend from Tommy's days as a roadie turns up. While he still clings desperately to his rock 'n' roll lifestyle Tommy is embarrassed to admit he has settled down. He soon finds himself dragged around some old haunts for a night out involving prostitutes and economy vodka.Watch Now:iTunes
Tom has been locked into a mysterious box by the organisation hunting him and his wife Claire finds out the motivation of the organisation from Peter. Flashbacks show how Tom and Claire met, the birth of their children and the first manifestations of Hyde.Watch Now:AmazoniTunes
Finally, it looks like Daniel and Dr Glennis have everything covered and now they can focus on making Daniel's fake illness more believable.